enru

 

Irkutsk research and design institute of chemical and petrochemical engineering was founded in 1949 by the appointment of the USSR government.

In 1993 it was reorganized into an open joint stock company – OJSC “IrkutskNIIhimmash” and it remains one of the leading institutes in this respect in the East-Siberian region. In August, 2015 according to the national law of 26.12.1995 N 208-FZ (revised on 29.06.2015) “On joint stock companies” OJSC “IrkutskNIIhimmash” was reformed into JSC “IrkutskNIIhimmash“ on a basis of decision made by the general meeting of shareholders.

IrkutskNIIhimmash is a diversified company that provides research and development, design and engineering, diagnostics and test opportunities.

 

CORE ACTIVITIES

 

OUR CUSTOMERS

Slider
Slider